This Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Waiting List Just Opened – Apply for Section 8 Waiting List Now
SHASTA COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY (REDDING, CA)
Voucher Waitlist OPEN Times
The waiting list for Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program opened on November 17, 2015 at 8:30AM, and will close on November 30, 2015 at 4:00PM (PST)
Voucher Waitlist Application Information
To apply, please request a waiting list application to be mailed to you by calling the Shasta County Housing Authority at (530) 225-5160, or California Relay Service at (800) 735-2922
Another way to apply is by visiting these 2 locations on the following dates & time:
1. 1605 Yuba Street, Redding, CA (Veterans Hall) on November 17-18, 2015 from 8:30AM – 3:00PM.
2. Shasta County Housing and Community Action Programs located at the following address: 1450 Court Street, Redding, CA (Room 108) on November 19-25, 2015, and November 30, 2015, from 8:00AM – 4:00PM.
Please bring your own pen as pens will not be provided at any of the locations.
Once you complete your mailed waiting list application, you have to do one of the following:
1. Mail it to the Shasta County Housing Authority at the following address: 1450 Court Street, Suite 108, Redding, CA, 96001
2. Hand deliver it to one of the 2 locations mentioned above during the time and date also mentioned above.
3. Fax it to the following number: (530) 225-5178
Please keep in mind that faxed or mailed waiting list applications sent or postmarked after November 30, 2015 at 4:00PM will be rejected.
Shasta County Housing Authority will randomly place 2,000 qualified applicants on its waiting list when the application period for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program waiting list ends.
You will be contacted by mail if your application will be selected to be placed on the waiting list within 60 days of waiting list’s closing.
If you need more information or have any questions, please visit the Shasta County Housing Authority website, or give Shasta County Housing Authority a call at the number provided below.
Shasta County Housing Authority Contact Info
1450 Court Street (Suite # 108)
Redding, CA (Shasta County)