New Update: You Can Now Apply For the Following (2) Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Wait-Lists (Get Details & Apply Now)

1. HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF NORTH CHICAGO (NORTH CHICAGO, IL)

Voucher Waitlist OPEN Times

The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list opened on September 11, 2015 (at 10:00 a.m. CST) and will remain open for 1 day ONLY!

Voucher Waitlist Application Information

Access the online application link located here to apply. Please note that applications will be accepted on-line only.

 

 

Please note that once 400 pre-applicants have been accepted the wait-list will close and there is no telling when it will re-open again!

Make sure to write down your confirmation number once you submit your application.

If you have any other questions, please read more info here, or call the Housing Authority of the City of North Chicago directly (number is provided below).

Housing Authority of the City of North Chicago Contact Info

1440 Jackson Street

North Chicago, IL (Lake County)

(847) 785-4300

 

2. SAINT PAUL PUBLIC HOUSING AGENCY (SAINT PAUL, MN)

Voucher Waitlist OPEN Times

The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list opened on September 9, 2015 (at 8:00 a.m CST) and will close on September 15, 2015 (at 4:30 p.m. CST)

Voucher Waitlist Application Information

Access the online application link located here to apply. Please note that applications will be accepted on-line only.

 

 

From St. Paul Public Housing Agency’s lottery announcement webpage:

“Once your application has been submitted, it is recommended that you print a copy of the confirmation page. If you provide an email address, the confirmation page will also be sent to you via email.

All applications received during Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 8:00 am through Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 4:30 pm will be placed in a random drawing for 3,500 available spots on the St. Paul PHA’s Section 8 Waiting List. 95% of these spots will be awarded to applicants who live, work or attend school in the City of St. Paul. The remaining 5% will be awarded to any other applicant”.

If you have any other questions, please read more info here, or call the St. Paul Public Housing Agency directly (number is provided below).

St. Paul Public Housing Agency Contact Info

555 Wabasha Street North (Suite 400)

Saint Paul, MN (Ramsey County)

(651) 298-5664