(2) New Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Waitlists Are Currently Open, Get Details and Apply Now!
1. ST. LOUIS PARK HOUSING AUTHORITY SECTION 8 HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER WAITING LIST
Waitlist OPEN Times
The St. Louis Park Housing Authority Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list opened on March 7, 2017 at 8am, and will close on March 9, 2017 at 4pm (CST).
Great news, you can APPLY for this waiting list ONLINE!
If you’re interested in applying, you can do so by completing an application online
This waiting list is not accepting paper applications and only online applications will be accepted. If you don’t have internet access at home, you can use a computer at any public library in your city and submit an application from there.
There are 500 open spots on this waiting list, and 500 applicants will be placed on it, after sorting preferences (See a list of preferences here)
Here’s more information posted by the St. Louis Park Housing Authority:
“The Housing Authority will place 500 applicants on the HCV waiting list through a random drawing from all applications received. The Housing Authority will award up to 50% of waiting list placements to applicants who live, work or attend school full-time in St. Louis Park. The remaining waiting list placements will be awarded to other applicants.”
If you have any other questions, please read the Public Notice posted by the St. Louis Park Housing Authority, or give them a call at the number provided below.
St.Louis Park Housing Authority Contact Info
5005 Minnetonka Boulevard
Saint Louis Park, MN
2. TOWN OF ISLIP HOUSING AUTHORITY SECTION 8 HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER WAITING LIST
Waitlist OPEN Times
The Town of Islip Housing Authority Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list opened on February 22, 2017 at 12am (EST), and will close on March 24, 2017 at 5pm (EST).
If you’re interested in applying, you can do so in one of the following 3 ways:
1) Downloading and filling out the application located here
2) Mailing a self-addressed, postage paid envelope to the following address: PO Box 442, Oakdale, NY 11769 (please note that applications without a valid postmark corresponding to the dates the waiting list is open on will not be accepted)
3) Calling the following telephone number (631) 589-7100 and pressing 6 for instructions on where to pick up the waiting list application
If you have any other questions, please visit the Town of Islip Housing Authority website, or give them a call at the number provided below.
Town of Islip Housing Authority Contact Info
963 Montauk Highway